From Darthipedia, the Star Wars Humor Wiki, currently editing over 582,970,979 articles
Lots of it
|Chronological and political information|
- "These carpets are made for walkin'."
- ―Leia Organa Solo
- "Never look a Wookiee in the balls or he'll rip your arms off and shove 'em up your ass"
- ―Han Solo, explaining Wookiee customs to C-3PO
- C-3PO: "Would..would he really?"
- Chewbacca: "Yes. Come up and see me some time!"
- — Threepio, expressing a deep interest in Wookiee customs and Chewbacca mumbling something in that dratted unintelligible language
Wookiees, sometimes mistakenly called Wookies or, pejoratively, walking carpets, were beings with loads of shaggy hair which was useful for mating with other walking carpets. Chewbacca had to constantly comb his hair and sometimes got dangleberries, while Zaalbar almost never "groomed" in the Human sense. The mating rituals of Wookiees were widely regarded as the most brutal in the galaxy, and their language was nearly incomprehensible to most. They would wookiee-nookie people they didn't like.